Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Who says Christmas eve must be going to pub and party? 
We can have fun just seeing people around us having fun. 
We can have fun just looking at people playing fake snow on the road too. 
I am so happy to see Jessica and Calvin. 
It's been quite sometimes since I last seen them. HAHA!
Singapore isn't big uh! or it's the fate that let us meet? :)
Merry Christmas to the both of you. <3
After so much walk with the rain, we decided to go Ruyi for supper, but I didn't have my supper there. In fact, I had it after I reached home. You'll know later if you keep reading it. :)

Xul and I.

Hendi and Vannessa came Singapore. FUN!


After that I took night ride back, it costs 4.50 / trip, but it was really worth it cos I get to sleep on the bus and stop at the bus stop that located not too far from my house. 
When I reached home, I asked my cousin and brother to have supper at Jalan Kayu.





The martabak chicken and the prata bomb. WOW! It makes me hungry now.
It quite nice but still prefer the one that in Batam. YUMMY!

My Christmas eve for this year wasn't really going for party but afterall, it was awesome. 
Thank you friends, cousin and brother to make it so wonderful. 
I love the simplicity.

ALRIGHT, MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN!
JUST GET LOOSE AND ENJOY IT TO THE MAX!

No comments: