Saturday, February 25, 2012

Akira Japanese Restaurant

Buffet evening with the girls.
Jiaxi, Jeslin and Candy + eyes (Candice) are the girls. :P
FYI. All the credits to Jiaxi and Candice cos I took the from them except those are from my iPhone. (:

Frankly speaking, I worked at Akira before cos Jiaxi is one of the part timer at Akira and she offered me to work there before. ^^
It was the best experience, cos it's my first time working as a part timer at F&B in Singapore. 
So this is the menu..

The lamp, the service are all very professional. The way the service crew dressed are in their Japanese uniform.



Ebi Tempura!

Tempura Moriawase
 Dobin Mushi

Teppanyaki Scallop
 HANDROLLS!
 California Maki

 Chicken Karage

Sashimi Moriawase. The most favorite of all. 
 I love the Genmaicha (玄米茶?"brown rice tea")
This is the Japanese name for green tea combined with roasted brown rice. It is sometimes referred to colloquially as "popcorn tea" because a few grains of the rice pop during the roasting process and resemble popcorn. I know why I felt so full when I just started the buffet feast. =D
 Chicken Teriyaki
  Tuna Mayo Maki
 Beef Teriyaki
(FYI - below are the photos I took with my iPhone)
 Shrimp. We ordered till sold out! I love it!
Fried Scallop
Cha Soba.
Dobin Mushi.
Salmon Sashimi
Edamame!
Kani Salad.

That's all about food. So what are you waiting for? 
Go for the buffet now! ^^
It's worth it!

Now, it's the time for us to be narcissism now! ^^

Oh, this is candice. CUTE right? HEHE!
cutegirl
Jeslin with her signboard pose. =P
Jiaxi. JX JX! ^^




























Before going off...


That's all~ 
I had so much fun with the girls and also the food. Nom~ 
I wanna go again. ^^

No comments: