Sunday, April 12, 2009

WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE!

hahahaha...

Yuhuuu~ Welcome back to Singapore for both of us. :)
We've just got back from KRABI trip... :)
Don't know how to describe how unluckily we were in Krabi. Hahaa...
But still, it's really an enjoyable trip though...
Here we come~

When I was there or should I say times at there I never think of my job, but times passed so fast, tomorrow will be Monday again.
Now feel miserable and lost...
Just because he is not at my side.
I keep on control, not to be like that, not to make him angry...
But sorry, i still cant control my tears.
Maybe like what he told me just now...
Things will go perfectly if you want it to be perfect.
If your mind keep on thinking the worst things,
the things will just become more worse~
Be tough dear -- From Him.

It was short but sweet in heart (even though we got a bit argument here & there). I hope next time can go redang with my bb, but bb wish to go Taiwan…:( but I always said save $$$ for our custom! hahahaha.. (:

STAY TUNE w/ our photos alright? See ya!

No comments: