Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's you...(the one and only)

It's you
I don't need anyone else, it's only you for me
Even if you ask me again, it's only you for me
You might have loved others before
but i can't let you go, i can't turn back

The moment my gaze began to burn
The moment the nail was wedged deep into my heart
Without any regrets, i chose you
Yes, for me, it's you.

No matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter to me
Even if anyone says bad things about us, I'll look only at you
Even if i were to be born again, it's still only you for me
Even as time goes by, it's you

Even when i tell you i love you
Telling you thousand of times
Making my heart burn and my dry lips worn out
Even if i were to be born again, it's still only you for me,
even as time goes by, it's you

There's no need for words, it's just you for me
Even if you say it's too late, it's just you for me
I can't give up, I'll never be able to let you go


Should I wait until 15th of May? Will he open to option?

No comments: