Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The realization is not too late!

I've just realised that when I filled the palm of my hand with water, held it and saw the water carefully which contained on my hand, it symbolized LOVE. To put it another way, as long as my hand caringly open and allow LOVE to remain there, so it will always be there. However, if I attempt to close my fingers round and try to posses it, it will spill through the first cracks it finds. This is the greatest mistake that I do when I meet love or I am in love... I try to posses it, I demand it, I expect it, and just like the water spilling out of my hand, Love will retrieve from me. In other words, for love is meant to be free, I cannot change its nature. If there are
people I love, I have to allow them to be free beings. The first is to give and don’t expect. Second is to advise, but don’t order. and the last but not least is to ask, but never demand. Well, it might sounds simple, but it is a lesson that may take my lifetime to truly practice. I believe it is the one of the secrets to true love. to truly practice it, I must sincerely feel no expectations from those who I love, and yet an unconditional caring.

No comments: