Friday, July 31, 2009

Money money I need you.

Who doesn't need money?

Gosh, I don't know where did all my money went to~
Feel so desperate now when thinking of the money in my bank accounts.
I kept thinking of cut down my expenses the whole day. To be honest, I did cut down...
But maybe my weekends make me spend more as I keep on eating luxury foods and shopping...
Sigh~ I am so lame~ Fail to manage my own expenditure. What the....
I don't know what to do now, it is just the starting of this month and I left only a few dollars in my account. I still have to get a blazer for my convocation... etc~
Feel so tired when I have to think of money... In this case, I wish I was young, If only I was young enough, I wouldn't worry about the money~
Lately reading shopaholics, I look as if I am the main character in the book, Rebecca.
Trying so hard to cut down the unnecessary expenses but self-control in shopping still unable to manage well. I keep buying those $10 cheap clothes for myself and those branded shop has been sale for 70%. I just couldn't stop my mind to think about those clothes right now. Maybe I should take some advice from the self-help book...
Those books are for people who is lack of self-control, like me.
Sigh~

No comments: