Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Grandma's Stories.

Hmm... maybe you might think it sound ridiculous, base on my instinct. He once told me he want to reconsider about our relationship. He is starting to see flaws in me, and also our behaviour is different and so is our ideals. I also accidentally saw him messaging his girls friend during the time we quarrel, but I don't know what is the content of the message. Sometimes I am thinking am I too sensitive. Sometimes he did something that makes me feel he really loves me, but sometimes I feel that he doesn't love me anymore. Though we are okay now after the cool off period, but sometimes I feel that he is keeping something from me. Maybe I think too much or what, but I felt that it was justified since he had done some stuff which almost ruined our relationship. My friends also not much so I tend to think a lot.

Sometimes I am really confuse, we are together for almost a year. But I found him really a good guy. Sometimes I am wondering he is making more female friends is it because just in case this relationship doesn't work out at least he has other option. For me, I do not have any option, because my working hours are long, exposure are not wide. And my communication with guys are not that good. also I really love this bf :( And yes, he loves me and dote on me as well, but so? this is not good enough. I dont need to be someone whom will leave me anytime.

I've tried to talk things out but he is the type who doesn't want to say something to hurt me. If he doesn't want to tell me, no matter how I probe, he will give all kind of excuses. I really don't know what should I do.

If being together without the same vision or future plans is really quite taxing. Like hoping that the party will see things the same way as you one day, waiting for him/her to walk the same path with you and etc.

Maybe I should just take some time off to think about it.

No comments: