Monday, June 22, 2009

Another great weekend

The whole day I had been eating seafood yesterday. lol.
An early in the morning, I guided my friends to Batam which is my hometown. lol.
(I was a tour guide, u know??!!) hahaha...

After reached Batam, I brought them directly to my home sweet home and sleep, they were so tired after finished work and haven't sleep at all. If not, they probably will be fainted in the middle of the road, shopping mall or somewhere. hahaha... So, while they were sleeping, I checked out my blog, facebook, friendster, etc etc. lol... for at least 2 hours, I woke them up. so sorry.. but the bus had already reached and our time is money.. :( I knew that 2 hours were still not enough for you guys, but I am really sorry... :( Because of sorry, I decided to treat them a meal. lol.. we went to 933 there eat seafood. well, you guys must be think that, where got 933 sell seafood. lol.. In Batam, has one seafood restaurant that named as 933. :D Okay, let's go back to the story, we ordered lots and I ate lots as well, ate until my belly was going to explode + I have to drink the coconut drink which was JianGuo ordered. he's too picky. Really... Sigh.. don't feel like to talk about it. I tried to talk some funny stuff at that time and I knew that they were trying too hard to smile. (felt a little bit guilty) sorryyy~ :(

After eating, we went Nagoya Hill and BCS shopping. lol.. It was fun for me but not for them, they had no mood to shop. lol. Well, at BCS, I bought a pair of shoes and it costs me Rp. 50,000/- only. hehehe.. so cheap rite? ;p~ then after that we went to MEGAMALL, was eating A&W while waiting for the timing of our ferry. :D

On the ferry I slept till didn't know I've reached Singapore, my friends were woken me up. lol. :D Well, after reached Singapore, LOVE came and fetched me. From Harbour Front to East Coast Park for almost an hour I think, hahaha... We went there for meeting up with the guild leader who comes from JAPAN and some of the WOW gamers. lol... I also don't know how to explain. I don't know them at all. and I was too tired to talk as well. So I just kept smiling and laughing for what they said or they talked about. It was fun and we took some photos, but I only upload two. lol. because the rest were not very nice. :)





I had a really wonderful and tiring weekend as well. xDD

No comments: