Saturday, June 13, 2009

All About Me

I've just taken a quiz from FACEBOOK.
It was all about me. :D

1. How passionate am I?

My Passion Type:
I mix passion with pragmatism
Key Traits: open, sensitive, balanced, empathetic, loyal, thoughtful Introspective and self-aware, I have a solid grip on my emotions. My friends and family consider me "the rock" they can turn to and lean on during tough times. Part of that trust comes from the fact that I always try my best to say what I mean and mean what I say. This is part of my healthy outlook on life, love and work. Hard work is important, but remember to listen to my instinct when it tells me to take a step back and enjoy the quiet moments. There are certain things that I will always be passionate about, whether it's a certain cuisine, a type of music, or a particular sport. On the flipside, there are also things that will never interest me. But that's OK. My romantic partner appreciates my unwavering sensibility, my balanced temperament, and consistent signs of love and care.

2. Which way do I learn?
My Leaning:
I'm a combo platter.
Life is full of choices. And it seems I choose a little of this and a little of that, like maybe half a LEAN POCKETS® brand Chicken Parmesan sandwich and half a LEAN POCKETS® brand Made with Whole Grain Ham & Cheddar. They've got taste and nutrition, so I can choose amazing flavors and a healthier me, and end up with a delicious sandwich fun either way.

3. Am I a player?
My Player Type
The High Roller
Passionate and tricky, I am the Joker in the deck of life. My success often resembles a roller coaster ride and relies a lot on luck. I'm great at recognizing opportunity and acting on it quickly. While my luck may vary, no one is surprised to see I hit it big. Be sure to not let my ambition get the best of me, "going big or going home" is not my only option.

4. Girly girl or sexy tomboy?
Your Sorority Life
I am the Life of the Party.
If there is a party, I'm at it, likely in the center of the madness. I live in the moment. My best friends try to keep up and are jealous of my wild spirit. My dating life is crazy and sexy (just like me). I look for men that can handle my energy, but at times you need someone mellow to keep me grounded. When it comes to dating, I'll give any guy a shot, once! Is sorority life for me? Yeah! Some girls will join my party posse; others will wait up to hear my juicy stories.

5. Personal Visual Quiz
My Emotional Type
Friends and family are the most important people in my life. I'm good about keeping track of birthdays, people appreciate that I care about them.

My Intellectual Type
Checking out an art gallery or concert is my idea of a good time. Friends turn to me when they want to know what's going on in town.

My Physical Type
Sunny days are not lost on me. If I get the chance, I hit the beach or the mountains to enjoy the fresh air.

No comments: