Monday, March 9, 2009

Recently, there have so many thing happened in my life. :(

Everything has changed, even myself. WHY?????????? I hate that!!!!

Us against the world. :D

-
Errmm,

I'm not completely happy with what my life is now. T_T In fact, such thing makes me fed up sometimes. For your information, there's nothing wrong with my current relationship with my boyfriend. Just something personal but I think it should be okay for me to type it out. (:

It's been awhile since I really contact my friends. If you know me well enough, I really suck at planning stuff and all. In short, I neglected quite a number of them for the past few months. If you understand, you will definitely understand all. But if you don't, it's alright. I won’t blame you, man!

Alright!

Have you guys ever thought about what your friends are doing now was once what you had done to them? And they hate that feeling so much for what you have done. Yet, they don't remember that they actually did the same thing you did before? Well, I think we should spend time to reflect on ourselves more than commenting on what others have done to you that makes you unhappy. Agree or disagree is all up to you. This is just my point of view. :D

I don't really like to confess my feeling in my post. And I think this is the first time am doing it. Not much, though.

AH MAY STILL LOVE YOU ALL AS MUCH AS LAST TIME, OKAY?
Just blame it on me. :(

No comments: