Sunday, August 31, 2008

The day I've found you and our ♥ begins...

I am just a girl, a various girl of me: silly me, questioning me, embrace me, happy me

o ONLY ONE GUY:
He is wonderful for me
He has a beautiful smile that always makes me felt so warm
He loves doing something funny just to makes me laugh
He always to encourage me when i am not feeling very brave
He has accepted the various of me
His love have been filling my life with happiness and joy
He has made my world a better place
Thank you, baby

Baby, i will cherish this relationship
The one and i only love is you
Thanks for accepting the various of me
Thanks for your love that have been filling my life with happiness and joy

I enjoy every single time that we have

I love you for the way you make my everyday-ness more fun..our nonsenses (bullshits) and inside jokes
I will remember that:
Our laugh are limitless
Our memories are countless
Our nonsenses are endless

No comments: