Saturday, August 30, 2008

SENTOSA DAY Outing with David :)

So, recently I met this guy named David.

We've known each other on the 4th of August 2008.

We met up on 16th of August which is the first day I came to Singapore. xD

First impression was "he's a nice person". Getting to know him and hang out with him was GREAT. We talked, got closer, and I started to like him A LOT. It was crazy because I had barely knew the dude, but our late night talks on phone, through messaging, e-mailing, and walking down the street, I got to know him inside and out. I realized that as time went on, I became more and more attracted to him as we grew closer and closer. When I finally got the guts to tell him EVERYTHING, at the same time he told me that he loves me. :) I was never expecting that this will gonna be happened. I was shock when he told me that he loves me and would like to take care of me for the rest of his life. :) when he asked me to be his gf, I just keep quite, because it's too sudden. :( So sorry...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WE TOOK SOME PHOTOS FOR SHARING ON THE NEXT POST...
STAY TUNE, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ^^

No comments: