Thursday, January 4, 2007

WTH??

Is this the right way you treated me?
I've been waiting for you these years. Gosh!
It's been a year and a half and now you ended up tell me you don't love me anymore? =(

WHY?

What did I do wrong? TELL ME! Is it that hard?


And yes, you probably will ask what had happened to me, right?

It's a long story! All i can tell is I have a boyfriend who have made me wait for him for a year and a half and now, he's dumped me. It sounds so cruel, isn't it? He did something terribly which had made me think twice whether to forgive him.

I went to his house just now and he chased me out from his house! What a bastard isn't he? Fcuk!
Although my tears keeps falling down, I will not forgive him anymore. :'(

Do you think I should forgive him? HUH???? Fcuk right! T_____T

No comments: