Monday, January 1, 2007

My First Post

HELLO!
This is the first blog I've ever had and this is also my first post! I hope you like it. =PI used to write everything in my diary and now, I've found out a very easy way to do it now.YES, it's online blogging. (:

It's a very convenience website for blogging. I LOVE IT!
It's a better way to improve my English.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007.
It's a new year, new hope. All the best to all of you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER! (:
Yes, it's my brother's birthday. I hope everything goes smoothly and have a blast today.
Although we've celebrated your birthday last night, hope you enjoyed yourself.
Take care.

*sounds like I am not in Batam now.
Words are the best way to describe my love for them, seriously.I can't say I love them directly, but through this blog. (:
Even though they will not come and read my blog but one day, maybe when I am not around, they could read the secret of my heart in this blog. (:

Just to clarify, it's not only words could describe your sincerity but actions. Good luck!

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, guys!
Take care.

No comments: