Sunday, September 2, 2012

STEP UP REVOLUTION - ONE STEP CAN CHANGE YOUR WORLD

Kathryn McCormick stars as Emily in STEP UP REVOLUTION
 Ryan Guzman stars as Sean in STEP UP REVOLUTION 

Eyes meet eyes. That's sweet! 
How I wish I could be able to dance with my loved one like how they dance in the STEP UP REVOLUTION!
Maybe I should go back to learn Salsa soon uh and find a handsome partner for myself. EHEM. :p



 Besides that, I love the flash mob dance too. 
Goshh! AWESOMELY PERFECT!



I shouldn't have talked so much. Let you guys find out by yourself!
Check out this trailer, I am sure it will make you want to go and book the tickets soon! (:


Step Up Revolution is an American 3D dance film produced by Step Up 3D director Jon M. Chu and directed by Scott Speer.

Release Date: July 26, 2012 (initial release)
Director: Scott Speer
Running time: 106 minutes
Music: Aaron Zigman
Cast: Ryan Guzman, Kathryn McCormick, Cleopatra Coleman, Peter Gallagher, and more...
Producers: Adam Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot, Erik Feig, Patrick Wachsberger
STARS: 5/5

No comments: