Sunday, January 4, 2009

The One and Only Guy.

i love chiazhaoxiong. chiazhaoxiong loves me. LOL.

I love him & I will never let him go, but if I have to.

Boy, I think you should know that all the love we made can never be erased and I promise you that you'll never be replaced. Hold my promise :)

I love you, yes I do. I'll be with you as long as you want me to (until the end of time).

Do you still remember the 1st time we From the day I met u, I knew we'll be together.

The only wish for this Chinese New Year is I want to be with you now & forever

I wish I could be with you and alawys stay by your side whenever you want me to coz I can taking care of you whenever you are unhappy or feeling bad, I can cook a wonderful and perhaps a delicious dinner for you when you have knocked off from work, I can spend every single moment with you (whether you are happy or unhappy), celebrate every special events together with you, and to have your kids. Hehehe *blush*

Tell u honestly, I am truly happy being with u till this day. I never regret having you by my side

If the day come, that I have to let u go.
I think there's something I should probably let you know I enjoyed everyday I've spent with you and of course... I'll miss u because I am happy that I had you at all.

What I hope that day will never ever come coz I love you too much to let you go, Baby!

No comments: