Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello Singapore!

Today is the first day of work.
I have met some new friends and we had fun!
Although, it's not the having 'fun' that I mean but the fun that finally, I've got Singaporean and Malaysian as my friends. It should be called COLLEAGUES!
They speak English every moment and it killed me! =(

Beside that, there were even more terrible thing had happened, when we were about to go home, we need to take Company Bus and we forgot that we had to get all of our stuff to the bus and we have 2 big luggages, 2 not-so-small bag carry on our hand and we have our own big handbag. HaHA! So paisey, some of the uncles came and helped us to carry and they are the employees in the Company that I worked. Gosh! What an embarrassed situation just now. ='(

That's alright, we should treat them well too next time. They are so kind! (=

Let's talk about us! Why we choose to work in this Company as a Trainee.
First of all, it was because we would like to learn some new experiences in Singapore, so we choose to work here. Second, it was also because we do not need to think what to wear in the next morning. They provided company's uniform for us. It's not a very nice uniform though. :D
Third, beside transportation, 3-meals in a day (only working days), and place to stay that they provide, they also provide us two way ticket (Batam-Singapore and Singapore-Batam) every fortnight. See! How lucky we are? Hah!

Alright, let's change to another topic.

Yudya and I will be staying together, Sally Winata (She is one of my ex classmate/schoolmate when I was in Primary school) will be staying with one of my new friends called Lina (She is a very quite person and I found out that she is a very mature girl) Um..

Everything was fine but I know my life from today onwards will be getting worse each day.

Alright, I have to go! Good Night! (=

No comments: